Friday, November 27, 2009

THIS PHOTO SAYS IT ALL!!

THIS IS ALEX HERE - aka SISTER SMITH. I AM CURRENTLY HOME RIGHT NOW FOR A BRIEF BREAK IN MY MISSION AS I RECOVER FROM BEING SICK. I'VE BEEN HOME 2 WEEKS TODAY AND I'M HOPING THAT IT WON'T BE MUCH LONGER... I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK OUT THERE AND GET BACK TO DOING THE LORD'S WORK! THOSE (almost) 5 MONTHS WERE SOME OF THE VERY BEST MONTHS OF MY WHOLE LIFE! I LEARNED SO MUCH AND GREW IN SO MANY WAYS! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS WRITTEN ME OR PRAYED FOR ME, THEY WERE/ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED! I'VE TRIED TO WRITE BACK EVERYONE WHO WROTE TO ME, AND IF YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED A LETTER... WHEN I GET BACK I'M STILL PLANNING ON IT!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Sister Smith (ohhh that sounds so cool)! I am glad you are home in the care of your very capable mother and family and I know that you will recover and be back going strong in no time. I haven't even talked to your mom because we went to Tucson for Thanksgiving (just returned today at 6 am). This I know: you, being your mother's daughter, are an amazingly strong woman and therefore will get through this trial - and be stronger for it. Remember ODAT (one day at a time) and that with God all things are possible. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete