Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dear family... this was an awesome week!!! My arm/hand is doing so much better, but now my other hand hurts because I cut my finger REALLY bad... but regardless... it was an amazing week!!!

WEDNESDAY - we were supposed to meet with the Zone Leaders with a referral they gave to us, so they could pass her on over (she's ysa), but they called and said that she couldn't meet with us that day... but to maybe try her anyways... so we did, and she was kind of mad at a certain elder because he kind of lied to her/us, or I guess just didn't clarify something... regardless... it took us about 10 miles to get down there... wow... I've used that word a lot today... but regardless... ha ha... am I even using that in context?!?! :) Anywho... then we did an exchange with the Bloomington sisters, and I went down to Bloomington with Sister Spindler... we had an awesome time... her and her comp are having a hard time, and Sister Jenson and I are like the mission sister's dr... crazy... and hard!!! We had a sweet day... Sister Spindler is an awesome missionary!!! We went tracting for awhile, had an awesome dinner appointment, and went and visited members...

THURSDAY - we went tracting some more, and then drove back up here... well, not here, since I'm in Eagle Creek right now... but to White River... then that night Sis. Jenson and I had an awesome dinner appointment... we're starting to have them again, and they are awesome!!! We have 4 this week!! Amazing!

FRIDAY - we had District Meeting... which was awesome!! Elder Burgess is the best District Leader ever!! He's so calm and none flirtatious... a big plus when the district is 4 sisters!! Then we had lunch with Mary, and got food poisioning!!! Ha ha!! That was fun... I'm still recovering!! Oh, but before it hit us, we went and visited Edie... I love her so much!!! She is the cutest little lady!!!

SATURDAY - was a fun day... we got permission to sleep until 1... we were so sick!!! But I'm on the mend.. it hit me hard... I still get sick when it eat!! Then we had a sweet lesson with Blair... she's my new favorite... except I think that I say that all the time.... pretty much everyone is my favorite!!

SUNDAY - we had an investigator at church!!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!!! The first in weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edie came and REALLY enjoyed it... The assistants came to church, well, Elder Miller and Stranski at least... they are so funny! Then we had another incredible lesson with Don... he is so solid!!! He loves everything that we teach, and the spirit is always so strong there!!! Then we had "Why I Believe" which was so amazing!! It is the most spirit filled meeting... it's the best idea!! We had Edie, and Blair and her mom come... oh, and Elder Cubit and I sang... it was AMAZING!!!!! Everyone kept asking me where that voice came from... guess that I can really belt it out... or maybe it's just because I'm so quiet and then when I sing I'm not.. anyways... it was awesome to sing with Elder Cubit... we're recording it on Friday, and I'll send you a copy when I can...

Monday - I came to Eagle Creek, and I'm still here... Sister Rich is sick, and so we're still on an exchange... but not... it's confusing... exchanges are fun, but I can't wait to get back to my favorite area!! Transfers are next week!!! Argh!!! I told Pres., "I don't want to get transferred"... and the assistants... and the sisters say that they all give me whatever I want because they love me... so we'll see what happens... :) Well, I better run, I only have a couple of seconds left.. have a great week and I'll write to you next week!!! Love you all so much!!!

Sis. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment