Wednesday, June 24, 2009

missionary wardrobe wrapup

well, I didn't exactly have time to finish writing up everything that I wanted to, so I'm going to sum it all up in about 10 lines.

Shirts: These are fairly easy to find! I've heard from a lot of sisters that once you are out in the field, you realize that all of your button up shirts are rather hot... so they recommend getting some nicer tee shirts... that's one thing that DIDN'T fit in my suitcase.

Shoes: This was kind of hard for me since I have a rather strange right foot, but some brands that worked for me are:

BORN

KEEN (my personal favorite)

ECCO & MERRELL (i didn't try these, but were recommended to me by lots of people)

Be prepared to pay more money then you are used to in order to have good shoes, your feet are so important!

Well, signing off until I get back!! SISTER ALEX SMITH

1 comment:

  1. Your skirt and shoe suggestions were the best I came across by a long shot! Thank you so much for the guidance.
    I'll be serving in Argentina, reporting Dec. 16--just so you know :)

    -the Future Sister Stott

    ReplyDelete